Try Me

Quotations to Live By

"No amount of advertising will make up for a bad product"

Rishad Tobaccowala, Chief Innovation Officer, Publicis Groupe Media

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Why am I here?

Hi. This is my very first posting on blog that has been created out of necessity rather than voluntarily. This is why:

At the end of most conferences that I have been invited to speak, I have been asked to write down and share my thoughts on various topics - some related (and many not related) to the ones that I spoken on. Why they ask me to share is still a mystery to me - my grammer so-so, I have limited vocabulary and I cannot seem to speell a lot of words propearly.

However, I do admit that the very same people who have heard me speak gave comments such as "unorthodox", "weird", "debatable", "not according to best practice", "honest", "practical" etc. Hmmm...maybe that's why. Anyway, here is the blog. I am not sure what I will share in each posting. It's going to be quite random (hence the title)... but hopefully useful and occassionaly life changing.

-TURD-

No comments: